Friday, July 3, 2009

Beyond the Door




So I posted an image towards the beginning of the summer from when I photographed this store, Beyond the Door, in Dallas Texas. It has taken me almost a month to get going on their website (the owner sucks at communication) but I have almost completed the site and couldn't be happier with it!! This is my second website to build and feel like I am starting to get the hang of things - although I still have TONS to learn when it comes to the Adobe programs... like, an overwhelming amount...!!

I'll post the link when it is complete and online but for now, here is a sneak peak! Their blog is http://btdoor.blogspot.com/ !! It was JUST started so there is not much content yet :)

xoxo
Emma
emrobertson.com (my first and only other site I have done, Eek!)

No comments: