Monday, February 16, 2009

Cooking on Love Day!




Valentines Day + My Love + My Favorite Snack From My Favorite City (Paris and Crepes!)

Me and my fabulous boyfriend decided to hang at my house and just relax this Valentines Day. We contemplated going out and spending lots of money that we don't have because we between the 2 of our schedules we can NEVER find time to play.... but we landed on frozen pizza (which was amazing by the way), mozzarella sticks, and CREPES for dessert!! Mmmmm... We had a great time and got to reminisce about our trip to Paris this past summer. 

I got the crepe recipe from my Free People Valentines Day Swap Buddy, Leslie at Urbanestic! Check out her blog if you want to make the tasty treats or to see what she sent me - http://urbanestics.blogspot.com/ 
Her present was fabulous and I had such a great time getting to know another creative crafty soul.

Hope everyone had a good day and ate at least one piece of chocolate (I downed a whole heart box full of candies)
xoxo
Emma

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i am so excited that you made crepes! hopefully they turned out delicous for you.
<3 Leslie