Thursday, March 5, 2009

Can I WIN the lottery so I can have a cool house!?

I feel like this would be up in the mountains 
and it's snowing and all freezing outside.
I love the slate white walls and bright colors
vintage touches do wonders.
THIS IS WHAT MY STUDIO WILL LOOK LIKE!
...someones favorite color is obviously fuscia :)

A tiny cottage hidden within trees - a secret place. 
I like this because you don't feel like 
you're in a bathroom - I would want 
to hang out in here haha. I love
the color too.  
FABULOUS couch against the pink.
Another secret place... This ceiling would make me feel like I
am up in the top of a tower. It's very Alfonso Cuaron's Little Princess.

Hope this inspired.
Enjoy
xoxo

1 comment:

Katy said...

i must admit, it did inspire. i've been doing a lot of house/home decor inspiration searching as well for my new house! i've seen a few of these already and they are certainly wonderful.

P.S. hello, emma. you are darling. thanks for subscribing, by the way. :]