Monday, March 23, 2009

My Break Favorites!











Spring Break was much needed. It's amazing to me how much a new place and some quality time with some quality people can boost your spirits!

I was incredibly lucky this break and experienced not 1 but 3 fabulous cities! I got to visit my family in Baton Rouge to celebrate their ever-fun-and-famous St. Patty's Parade! We spent a day in New Orleans exploring and soaking up the Southern Culture that is oozing from every street corner. Then, we topped it off with three days at the quiet, cool, and sunny beach in Flordia. Sand creatures were made, drinks quenched our thirst, walks were taken and shells collected.... I also got to meet the new Step Mom :) Hard but fun.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the week!

Enjoy!

No comments: