Monday, March 23, 2009

Roughneck!



Soooo.... What teacher thinks that it is a fun idea to make a big project due the Monday their students get back from Spring Break!? Well, my Computer Graphics teacher!!! THAT'S WHO! Being that I don't have a good computer or the programs that are needed to complete school assignments when I am not on campus, I was up until 3am my first night home finishing this train wreck of a Title Sequences. This is nowhere near where it needs to be but... take a look and see the preliminary stages that will hopefully transform into a portfolio worthy piece :)

I explained the concept in an earlier post - Its a Title Sequence for a piece of literature (if it were to be turned into a film) called Roughneck - It's about a man that travels through the U.S. during the Great Depression...

Critique is Welcome!

Enjoy.

No comments: